Proposed Mini Season Update and Holiday Closure

MINI SEASON UPDATE

Firstly, I would like to thank all of you for your patience and time in completing the survey recently. This information has been invaluable for our board and event organisers to plan for the potential mini-season.

The recent COVID outbreak in NSW has affected Christmas plans for many and has thrown us another curve ball as we get closer to being able to get back onto the water. In light of this the Board of SRA have, in consultation with our event stakeholders, decided to wait another 12 days before making a final decision on the proposed mini-season. Whilst we appreciate this is frustrating, we do not want to leave any stone unturned in trying to get our sport back on the water. So, if you can, please do not put your boat away just yet!

For those that have deposited funds for the SRA Insurance Fund we greatly appreciate it, and naturally if the season doesn’t go ahead you will be refunded in full. Over the break we will continue to work towards our final fundraising goal.

For those members with concerns if the mini-season does go ahead but is cut short by another Covid outbreak I would like to confirm that:

  • SRA has committed to refunding Memberships on a pro-rata basis per previous communications.

Finally, on behalf of the entire Board of SRA, our Membership Manager Sue Harris and myself, thank you for your support and patience over the past 6-9 months. Have a great Christmas with your family and we will be back in contact week commencing January 4.

Yours in Ski Racing,

Cam McConville

CEO

By |2020-12-24T15:54:21+00:00December 24th, 2020|